Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Melbourne - WOW - what a city!! We spent 4 jam packed days there and need to spend another 20 to really see everything! Excellent pedestrian city - extremely walkable from end to end. A pleasure to visit and I am sure to live in.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Really amazing photos Mr KF, as always love the distinctive perspectives you always manage to capture :)

·
Registered
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glad you enjoyed Melbourne and Sydney.

Those are very good shots indeed. It's a shame you didn't have enough time to get out to the suburbs at all as that's where the real city character in both shines! (Collingwood ftw!)
Thanks Svarty! The 4 days whizzed past so fast, leaving a huge amount still to explore.

Really amazing photos Mr KF, as always love the distinctive perspectives you always manage to capture :)
Thank you for the great comment ZEALand. :cheers:

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
OH WOW, you captured Melbourne brilliantly.

Another great thread by Mr_kiwi_fruit :cheers:

·
Registered
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hope you gave the trams a go when you were in Melbourne? ;)
hehehe yes we did - a few times - but we had our training wheels on the city circuit for the first few times - we mainly walked though - approx 10-15km's per day. We were absolutely buggered at the end of each day :) (no pun intended)

OH WOW, you captured Melbourne brilliantly.

Another great thread by Mr_kiwi_fruit :cheers:
Thanks for the great comment neorion! :cheers:

Great pics there, love your style. There really are a lot of angles that haven't been seen before! :D
Thanks invincible! :cheers:

·
Oh ma Lordee, lookee here
1,734 Posts
You're right - we all know over here that Melbourne is a very photogenic city, but I for one have seen a more beautifully composed set of pictures. Every one a little masterpiece.

Congratrulations on your work. It must have taken so much time to conceive those angles and lighting set-ups, and a special 'eye' to see them. Beyond that, I'm speechless.

·
Registered
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You're right - we all know over here that Melbourne is a very photogenic city, but I for one have seen a more beautifully composed set of pictures. Every one a little masterpiece.

Congratrulations on your work. It must have taken so much time to conceive those angles and lighting set-ups, and a special 'eye' to see them. Beyond that, I'm speechless.
Thank you for the very kind words Bronteboy! :cheers:

·
Oh ma Lordee, lookee here
1,734 Posts
Gawd, this all just gets better and better! From here one would think that there has to be a professional purpose to this level or work, but whatever, thanks so much for sharing them here.

·
Lord Melbourne
4,258 Posts
The further I scroll the better it gets!

Fantastic photos there kiwi fruit. You've got a knack for this sorta thing it seems :p
You've made melbourne look great, even better in the rain too.

·
Registered
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gawd, this all just gets better and better! From here one would think that there has to be a professional purpose to this level or work, but whatever, thanks so much for sharing them here.
Thanks Bronteboy. As I mentioned in the Sydney thread, photography is my hobby and a great means to de-stress. A "labour" of love. I have been shooting cities and street scenes for over 7 years now and they represent my favourite subjects, which I enjoy sharing.

The further I scroll the better it gets!

Fantastic photos there kiwi fruit. You've got a knack for this sorta thing it seems :p
You've made melbourne look great, even better in the rain too.
Thanks Drunkill. I think the knack is something that has evolved whilst shooting cities and street scenes. I think Melbourne is one of those cities that looks great in the rain and in the shine! :)

best pic of the bunch, straight off the bat. amazing:
Thank you MNiemann, I have to say that image is one of my favourites of Melbourne. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 110 Posts