SkyscraperCity Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 403 Posts

·
otišao i neće se vratiti
7,077 Posts
You are right. Thanks.

Pliva pharmaceutic company openeded last year new research institute in Črnomerec district, Zagreb west. Total investemen: 113 million dollars.
I have only 3 little pics, but that building is realy nice. Maybe sombody has biger?

·
otišao i neće se vratiti
7,077 Posts
Dalmo,
Trešnjevka once was nice recidental district with old family houses, but in last 15 years many huge residental and business buildings were built there and it became one of the most ugliest parts of Zagreb. Today it looks very "rural". Just imagine how does it look like: small family house and next to it huge residental or buseiness complex without any order…

One of new business buildings recentley constructed in Trešnjevka:

·
otišao i neće se vratiti
7,077 Posts
One more modern office building was finished recently, where else but in Buzin.
The building was just constructed and probably provides one of the most modern office accommodations in the city. The building is arranged over 4 floors and is constructed of concrete with dark mirrored glass curtain wall facade. Building has undeground garage with 200 parking places, and 500 outdoor car parking places.

·
Southern Correspondent
938 Posts
Hotoville Progress

This project started a month ago, This project is rocketing in terms of speed.

This development is selling like crazy. Horvatincic changed some of the mix for housing to meet consumer demand.

Horvatinčić prepravlja pola vila elitnog naselja u manje stanove

Zbog velike potražnje za manjim stanovima dio od 130 obiteljskih vila koje se grade u naselju HotoVille u Svetoj Nedjelji prenamijenit će se tako da u njima bude po šest stanova, a ne kao što je bilo zamišljeno - jedan do tri stana.

G

·
Walter Wolf said:

This project started a month ago, This project is rocketing in terms of speed.

This development is selling like crazy. Horvatincic changed some of the mix for housing to meet consumer demand.

Horvatinčić prepravlja pola vila elitnog naselja u manje stanove

Zbog velike potražnje za manjim stanovima dio od 130 obiteljskih vila koje se grade u naselju HotoVille u Svetoj Nedjelji prenamijenit će se tako da u njima bude po šest stanova, a ne kao što je bilo zamišljeno - jedan do tri stana.
This would be the largest privately built housing estate under construction in the whole of Croatia. WW, do you know when they expect to complete this project?

·
otišao i neće se vratiti
7,077 Posts
Thanks to new web site of Hoto group, I am able to present you few very beautiful old buildings in center of Zagreb, reconstructed 2 years ago into representative office space.
It was head-office of Croatian Telecom, before they moved in Hoto tower. Investor is Hoto group…

·
otišao i neće se vratiti
7,077 Posts
Yes, there are some plans for tall buildings, but first they build residental part of Špansko. Later they will build public buildings like schools, and then private investors will build commercial buildings. This is first phase of project, but it seems it is going well…

1 - 20 of 403 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.