SkyscraperCity Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 525 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
:cucumber: :banana: :carrot: :pepper: :banana2: :cucumber: :banana: :pepper: :banana2: :cucumber: :banana: :carrot: :pepper: :banana2: :cucumber: :banana: :pepper: :banana2: :cucumber: :banana: :carrot: :pepper: :banana2: :cucumber: :banana: :pepper: :banana2: :cucumber: :banana: :carrot: :pepper: :banana2: :cucumber: :banana: :pepper: :banana2: :cucumber: :banana: :carrot: :pepper: :banana2: :cucumber: :banana: :pepper: :banana2: :cucumber: :banana: :carrot: :pepper: :banana2: :cucumber: :banana: :pepper: :banana2: :cucumber: :banana: :carrot: :pepper: :banana2: :cucumber:

·
Registered
965 Posts
This is a summary of mainly office projects under way and their status. Let me know if anything is missing.

Radnička Cesta

1) Grand Centre
Status – Under Construction
This is a 9 level office tower being constructed by Grand & Developer. This is due for completion end of 2005.

2) Centar Project
A huge campus style building reaching 11 levels, half way through formwork construction. Its total size is 35,000 sqm.

3) VMD Centre
Status – Nearing Completion
Close to the intersection of Vukovarska is this 9 level office building.

4) SPAZ Office Building
Opposite VMD Centre this tower will be 9 levels in height and will also house the VMD group

5) Cromos Site – 4 office tower proposal!
Status – Going thru planning process
This large site next to SPAZ site was once the former warehouse site of Cromos. It is will most likely be developed into a minimum total of 60,000 sqms of office space in the form of 4 buildings.

6) Jadran Site – office tower proposal
This large site of the former Jadran factory will be redeveloped for office space with a possible skyscraper.

Vukovarska Cesta

7) Zagreb Tower
The long awaited Zagreb Tower being developed by an Austrian developer includes a 22 level skyscraper with an adjacent 8 level office building. This complex is on the intersection of Radnička Cesta.

8) Almeria Tower
This 15 level tower includes also an 8 level large campus style office building. Due for completion next year, this tower is on the intersection of Heinzelova Road.

9) EuroTower I & II
This 26 level tower will make it Zagreb's newest and tallest skyscraper once it is complete in 12 months time. Next to EuroTower will be a similar but shorter 13 level office tower. This property is being developed by Hidrocommerc.

10) Erste Bank Tower
Status – Going thru final approval processes
This 26 level skyscraper will be expected to commence sometime late in 2005 and will become this Austrian banks regional head office.

11) Internacional Business Centre & Hotel
Status - Under Construction
New office tower connected to a revamped Hotel Internacional

Heinzelova Cesta

This road will connect towards the new “Domovinski Bridge” which is now under construction which in turn will connect to the new Zagreb-Sisak motorway.

12) IngGrad Site
33a Heinzelova is developed by Ing-Grad into a 5000 sqm office building.

13) Hypo Complex
This mixed development by Hypo-Alpe-Adria Bank includes 4 towers.

14) Office-Hotel Complex
Status – Started but on hold
This site is on hold because of financial problems by developer. This site has a planned hotel and 3 office buildings. Expected to resume in 2005.

15) Boston Global Centre
This 6 level office building is expected to be complete in 2005.

16) Billa Site
This site is owned by the Billa Retail group and is expected to be in part a retail and office complex.

17) Siemens Site
The Siemens group are looking to construct a 9 level office tower for their site.

18) Croatia Bus site
Expected site of a large office tower which is currently being drawn up.

19) Zagrebčanka Site
Status – Under Proposal
This enormous site totals a whopping 100,000 sqms and is earmarked for a huge office, residential and retail development that will span over a number of buildings including skyscrapers. As they say "Watch This Space!"

20) Emporion Centre
This building will be 9 levels once completed in 2005.

Slavonska Cesta

21) Hypo Alpe Adria Centre
Status - Under Construction.
This 4 building complex is well under construction and is scheduled for completion late 2005. Tallest tower is 12 levels. Head office for Hypo Alpe Adria Bank

22) Raiffesen Bank Tower
Status - Proposed 15+ level tower

Ljubljanska Cesta

23) Knežija Office Building
Status - Under construction
11 level office tower. 2005 completion date.

*** These are mainly office complexes. I aint going to hunt down all the residential projects. LOL

·
ubahnista
5,120 Posts
^^^^ very nice, really, and long foot (or anyone else), if you have any good image of ZG you can P.M. it to me to prepare a ssc banner for ZG, or you can post one of them in section "About the forums" (On main page) :eek:kay:

·
hlubach bubach
9,635 Posts
Long Foot, i would like to ask you about some old buildings in downtown Zagreb and how's their renovation going :

This is an old building at edge of Zrinjevac park, hidden and hardly noticeable behind bushes and trees. Have you walked there lately and saw if it's completed yet? :)

back side :

front side :

I also read about a month ago that they were gonna redo the entire area of the park beetwen the building (i posted) and Strossmayer statue in front of HAZU building, do you know if this construction has started yet ? :)

·
Streetwalker
8,025 Posts
OK peoples ...... I have for 5 seconds turned away my attention from office buildings and decided for a change that I would asked something about residential projects in Zagreb LOL :D :eek:hno: ........

"Does anyone know what the tallest residential building that is under construction or proposed in Zagreb at the moment????"

I dont mind doing some homework if I can be pointed in the right direction .....

·
Streetwalker
8,025 Posts
Retail Projects Updates .....

Here are some quick details on the major Zagreb retail projects .....

1) Zagreb Shopping City
Status - Under Construction
Details - This is the "Mother of all Regional Shopping Complexes" :D
Shopping, Entertainment and Business Park on a 1 million square metre site, 7 km north west of Zagreb, located directly on the Marburg-Zagreb motorway.
Developer - Spiegelfeld Immobilien GmbH (Austrian) and their local partners.
Architects - ATP Vienna & ATP Zagreb

Total Built Areas:
Speciality Stores 160,000 m2
Shopping Centre 280,000 m2
Entertainment 280,000 m2
Offices and Business 260,000 m2
Total 700,000 m2
Simply enourmous .... :eek2:

2) GTC Retail and Business Complex
Status - Going through final approval processes
Details - Shopping Complex and Office Tower located in New Zagreb. Construction is scheduled to commence in 2005 with completion in 2007. Total expected cost is 60 million Euros.
Developer - GTC Croatia (Israeli owned property developers)

Total Built Areas:
Shopping Centre 32,000 m2
Offices and Business 8,000 m2
Total 40,000 m2
3) Zagreb Fair
Status - Going thru planning processes
Details - Large mixed development adjacent to Zagreb Fair (Zagrebacki Velesajam) which is the worlds 11th largest exhibition complex. Includes shopping complex, business space, exhibition space, hotel, and entertainment zone. Total projected cost of project is 300 Million Euros. Location is close to the new GTC Centre in New Zagreb.
Developer - Zagreb Fair (Zagrebacki Velesajam) in conjunction with private tenders.

Zagreb Fair will be another whopper :eek2:

·
otišao i neće se vratiti
7,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bubach_hlubach said:
Long Foot, i would like to ask you about some old buildings in downtown Zagreb and how's their renovation going :

This is an old building at edge of Zrinjevac park, hidden and hardly noticeable behind bushes and trees. Have you walked there lately and saw if it's completed yet? :)

back side :

front side :

I also read about a month ago that they were gonna redo the entire area of the park beetwen the building (i posted) and Strossmayer statue in front of HAZU building, do you know if this construction has started yet ? :)
This building is being reconstructed recently. It is very nice building on great location – Lenuci green horseshue. Some department of Chemical faculty is settled in this building. Last time, few weeks ago, when I was there, reconstruction was suspended because of the terrible weather in Zagreb, but don't worry, it will continue in the spring. Today it is snowing again in Zagreb and I am depressed with this weather.

Strossmayer square reconstruction was announced for summer 2005. Strossmayer's monument was alredy fixed last year, like many others in the city.

·
otišao i neće se vratiti
7,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SinCity said:
"Does anyone know what the tallest residential building that is under construction or proposed in Zagreb at the moment????"
New Zagreb residential buildings are not tall, because GUP allows only 9+1 floors for residential constructions. Tallest residential buildings ever built in Zagreb have 25 floores and they are located on the left bank of Sava river.

·
hlubach bubach
9,635 Posts
long foot said:
This building is being reconstructed recently. It is very nice building on great location – Lenuci green horseshue. Some department of Chemical faculty is settled in this building. Last time, few weeks ago, when I was there, reconstruction was suspended because of the terrible weather in Zagreb, but don't worry, it will continue in the spring. Today it is snowing again in Zagreb and I am depressed with this weather.

Strossmayer square reconstruction was announced for summer 2005. Strossmayer's monument was alredy fixed last year, like many others in the city.
Thanks long foot :) I just thought renovation of that building might've been done by now, cuz i took those photos in winter last year and seemed to me like it was close to finalization. The statue of Strossmayer hasnt been fixed yet i think, cuz its renovation was announced to start this year too along with the surrounding. I've seen some recent pics of Zagreb...and blizzards in them ;) That's okay, Zagreb always gets premature spring weather anyway ;) :)
Do you know if facade renovation on the Croatian's Railways building in Mihanoviceva was completed yet? I really wonder what color it will get, hopefully white this time :)

·
hlubach bubach
9,635 Posts
long foot said:
HŽ palace in Mihanoviceva is 60 % completed. It will have yellow colour. I alredy posted some pics, but here we go again:
Thanks, i appreciate it, i dont know how i missed it out, sorry :)

Geeeee, why yellooow, i truthfully hoped it would be whiteee this time, omg :eek:hno: , cant wait to see it covered with spray paintings ;) just kidding :)

1 - 20 of 525 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.