SkyscraperCity banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 587 Posts

·
otišao i neće se vratiti
Joined
·
6,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks Mantaz, now you can move Zagreb update V to archive :)

Links to previous threads:

Zagreb update I
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=76954

Zagreb update II
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=157460

Zagreb update III
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=166664

Zagreb update IV
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showt...43&page=1&pp=20

Zagreb update V
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=196531&page=1&pp=20

And guys please forget the politics and discus only projects.
 

·
ubahnista
Joined
·
4,625 Posts
^^ Zagrebtower is this elyptical tower ? I noticed there is much lower pomp about ZGTower than for Eurotower, is it less atractive or ? :)
 

·
otišao i neće se vratiti
Joined
·
6,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is not less atractive to me. I personaly like it more than Eurotower, but Eurotower is in higher phase of construction.

 

·
I come in peace \V/
Joined
·
11,252 Posts
long foot said:
It is not less atractive to me. I personaly like it more than Eurotower, but Eurotower is in higher phase of construction.

I thought this was Almeria or something rather...

better pic of Almeria Project
 

·
hlubach bubach
Joined
·
7,383 Posts
long foot, i thought you had to study for your exam.........;)
Well, Vrbik is quite far from Vjesnik....so maybe in a year or two, okay ? I can wait.... :D
 

·
Streetwalker
Joined
·
7,028 Posts
Shucks. I was hoping to create Part VI.

Anyway, thats great pics on Zagreb Tower. Looks like we'll be seeing more of it in the weeks ahead.

Where are they @ with Almeria and did we ever find out what was happening to the site adjacent to it?
 

·
I come in peace \V/
Joined
·
11,252 Posts
I always thought Almeria Project was Zagreb Tower :)
 

·
Streetwalker
Joined
·
7,028 Posts
mic of Orion said:
I always thought Almeria Project was Zagreb Tower :)
Nope. They are actually very similar. The only difference is that Zagreb Tower is 22 floors while Almeria is 15 levels.

They are actually being built not too far apart from each other. I love curved towers. :)
 

·
I come in peace \V/
Joined
·
11,252 Posts
SinCity said:
Nope. They are actually very similar. The only difference is that Zagreb Tower is 22 floors while Almeria is 15 levels.

They are actually being built not too far apart from each other. I love curved towers. :)
Hi Sin,
aha, I thought it was same project, lol, but Almeria is 18 floors project - 70m tower.
Does anybody know when the construction starts on this particular project?

I just had a thought if Zagrebacka Bank whishes to build say 125m tower on present location across Zagrebcanka tower it would be great skyline with 4-5 towers already there in one cluster - don't you think it would be great cluster and with Hoto Tower say 150m tower across from Vijesnik - this would be best cluster in Central Europe by far, I think...

It would really look great, not as dense or great as Warsaw or Frankfurt but it would be great and cool for city such as Zagreb. :)
 

·
Streetwalker
Joined
·
7,028 Posts
So far there are 2 clusters of towers in ZG. At both ends of Vukovarska. There needs to be more work in between these 2 sections. EuroTower has sort of creeped things along and Erste Bank Tower would have done nicely too but no-one knows the final outcome of this one. There needs to be a few more talls along Vukovarska to make a nice long skyline. Its getting there surely but slowly. Zagreb tower has is edging the skyline a bit towards the centre too.

I would really like if Zagrebacka Banka and Raiffessen built their planned big ones.
 

·
I come in peace \V/
Joined
·
11,252 Posts
SinCity said:
So far there are 2 clusters of towers in ZG. At both ends of Vukovarska. There needs to be more work in between these 2 sections. EuroTower has sort of creeped things along and Erste Bank Tower would have done nicely too but no-one knows the final outcome of this one. There needs to be a few more talls along Vukovarska to make a nice long skyline. Its getting there surely but slowly. Zagreb tower has is edging the skyline a bit towards the centre too.

I would really like if Zagrebacka Banka and Raiffessen built their planned big ones.
cool, I am, just doing few designs and samples of what I think it can be done - will post my amateur design here soon...


cool to know all this things are coming soon, I think 2 clusters is great idea I would only knock down old commie residential towers in there area, like 3 cone shaped towers, hate those a lot. :)
 

·
Streetwalker
Joined
·
7,028 Posts
Erste Bank posted like a 71% increase in profits over the last quarter. Man I hope this entices them to do something about their proposal.
 

·
otišao i neće se vratiti
Joined
·
6,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bubach_hlubach said:
long foot, i thought you had to study for your exam.........;)
Well, Vrbik is quite far from Vjesnik....so maybe in a year or two, okay ? I can wait.... :D
This is the old pic, man, I didn't leave my apartment except on saturday, when I went to Mercator shopping center in Vukovarska to buy some components for my broken bicycle and occasionally took pictures of Zagrebtower.

Yes, Vrbik - next year :D
 

·
hlubach bubach
Joined
·
7,383 Posts
^^^ Beautiful Spansko! Commies for everybody's taste :D

Seriously, you shoulda went to new Vrbik, there are loads of neat stuff. It's definately a place where i would like to live :)
Last year i was driving through Vrbik and didnt take any single pic of that area :bash:
 

·
I come in peace \V/
Joined
·
11,252 Posts
I whish to insert one of my excel databases, is there any way I could do that or is there a way of inserting database if any sort in to thread?
thanx
 
1 - 20 of 587 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top