Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 3.8%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The USGBC's LEED rating system for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design is an internationally accepted benchmark to validate building designs, classify levels of sustainability and promote green principles in architecture, construction and property management.

In June 2009, the USGBC awarded the Zuellig Building with pre-certification at Gold level under the LEED-CS (Core and Shell) program.

Conforming to the exacting standards of the LEED rating system, the Zuellig Building will provide measurable benefits in terms of energy savings, lower operating costs and superior indoor air quality. The building's specifications pave the way for tenants to obtain additional LEED certifications for their individual interior fit-outs.

GREEN ADVANTAGE
Energy savings of approximately 15% (4.3 million kWh annually) compared with a conventional ASHRAE-compliant building
Water conservation savings of approximately 71% (29 million liters annually); recycling of grey water, collection of rain water and condensate water
Landscaped surroundings
Sky Garden; green terraces in the retail pavilion
Daylight for 90% of interior spaces
Power-saving lights
Carbon dioxide monitoring
Employee productivity and wellness

snapped this afternoon from Ayala Triangle Park...

Photos of the Zuellig Building taken last night (11 - MAY - 2012)

----------

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

----------

Sorry for the randomness of my photos. :nuts:

Wish the entire building was all lighted up when I was taking snaps. :)

12april2012

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

·
BAND
9,737 Posts
I wished this is taller than 33 floors, nonetheless, this is 10 in my book :)

·
Registered
427 Posts
I remeber using this exact same site for my 70-storey Shangri-la thesis project back in college..Anyway, it's nice to see a real nice building standing here.. I love the curtain wall..Makes the building look invisible..

·
Signal Aout
15,848 Posts
8/10

1 - 20 of 25 Posts